Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.509 BOB / TND
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,706 (1,876 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)