Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.003 BOB / LYD *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,190 (1,637 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)