Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 46% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,004 (€984) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)