Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,446 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.146 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,630 (C$1,871) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)