Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,336 (﷼ 26,434,262) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)