Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30971 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,018 (Mex$ 16,202) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)