Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06536 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,821 (¥180,855) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)