Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06576 BOB / ALL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,759 (87,585 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)