Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31028 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,044 (Mex$ 19,480) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)