Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09215 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 29% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,628 (₨50,217) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)