Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.117 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,354 (€906) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)