Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.161 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 72% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,338 (€1,267) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)