Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.030 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,718 (5,771 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)