Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,978 (€857) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)