Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30545 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,229 (Mex$ 17,120) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)