Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08143 BOB / BDT
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,700 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,665 (Taka 57,287) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)