Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30602 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,786 (Mex$ 15,638) in Tampico.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)