Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,470 (€918) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)