Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,677 (﷼ 40,703,159) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)