Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02352 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,613 (238,635 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)