Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.033 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,254 (£1,024) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)