Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.257 BOB / FJD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 55% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,370 (2,570 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (36 minutes ago)