Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00580 BOB / IQD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,700 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,448 (939,511 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 199,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)