Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.102 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,597 (€1,061) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)