Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.164 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 45% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,127 (€1,118) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)