Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.059 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,686 (£1,069) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)