Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.795 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,841 (12,374 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)