Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,439 ($1,512) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)