Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,839 ($1,280) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)