Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.591 BOB / CHF
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 107% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,813 (CHF 1,556) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)