Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.913 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,532 ($1,090) in Springfield, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)