Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.059 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,867 (£979) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)