Cost of living in Singapore vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.031 BOB / SGD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 65% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,395 (SGD $1,867) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$66,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)