Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,036 (4,235TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 3 hours ago)