Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.696 BOB / RON
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,649 (3,331 lei) in Sibiu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)