Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.014 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,605 (£1,066) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)