Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.991 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,432 (8,507元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)