Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.647 BOB / MYR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,030 (RM3,661) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)