Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,383 ($1,505) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 199,990 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)