Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.205 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,530 (C$1,639) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)