Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.151 BOB / BAM
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,135 (1,478KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)