Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,953 (﷼ 30,213,221) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 3 hours ago)