Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,517 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,675 (R$ 4,365) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)