Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.265 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,524 (R$ 4,368) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)