Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.276 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,941 (R$ 3,873) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)