Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.284 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,007 (R$ 3,899) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)