Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11772 BOB / DOP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,915 (RD$ 50,249) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)