Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.324 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,193 (R$ 3,923) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)