Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11769 BOB / DOP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,077 (RD$ 43,139) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)