Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,677 (€943) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)